You are all part of the local boroughs street-level crime-fighting unit. Previously a long defunct local joke, but a bureaucratic debt has allowed it to jump back to life. You are named the (d3)...
- The [grouping] against [vice]
- The [grouping] of [virtue]
- The [virtue][grouping]
You all get: an ill fitting suit, a dagger (d6) OR pistol (d6), a Secret Identity, a stuffy mask.
You get; A smelly, troublesome van
You rely on your...
- Shield - Emblazoned with the team logo. +1 Armour, Bulky
- Vicious Pet - It has claws, it has teeth, it is loyal. (3HP, bite d6)
- Experimental Taser - Bulky, does d8 damage to Dex.
- Body Armour - Lovingly Homemade. Armour 2
- Noble Hunting Rifle with Scope - In a velvet case. Shoots at long range. Bulky, d10 Damage. Jams on a 1, requiring a Rest to fix.
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Greased. Blast, d8 Damage.
You are protecting...
- Home - You have a small family home in a truly run-down part of the borough.
- Family - Take a family with d4 grandparents, d6 siblings and 2d6 assorted children, nieces and nephews.
- Inheritance - You are flush with cash, but withdrawing takes a very long time.
- Reputation - You are the last member of the previous team, respected.
- Belief - You have full access to a sturdy temple. Its flock is small and the place in disrepair.
- Love - They are all you have. You can't bear them being hurt.
You get; a contact, an Armourer
Your signature weapons are...
- Knives - Take d6+2 ornate butterfly knives (d6)
- A Sword - Take an engraved katana (d8)
- Darts - Take 2d6 darts (d4) OR 2d6 shurikens (d4)
- A Chakram - A throwing frisbee of sharpened steel, glows blue (d6)
- Shingle-Bow & Arrows - For Urban fighting. Bulky, d6 Damage.
- Polearm - You know what it's actually called. Bulky, d8 Damage.
Your outlook on life is...
- Pessimistic - your suite is garishly coloured
- Optimistic - your suite is dark-toned
- Supercilious - your suite is stylish
- Entirely delusional - your suite lacks pants or shirt.
- Paranoid - your suite covers you entirely
- Non-committal - you suite is instantly forgettable.
You get; a small attic filled with your stuff.
Your specialty is in...
- Drugs - You get three vials, one Deprives you, one Enhances your attacks, one heals you d8 damage.
- Explosives - d6+1 Cobble-Bombs (d8 Blast).
- Fire - a Flamethrower (Bulky, d8 Blast).
- Surveillance - a small screen and d6+1 clockwork cameras.
- Acids - d6 vials of acid (d6).
- Movement - a loud Jetpack (Bulky), OR sticky gloves and shoes, OR Turbo-Skates.
You have a hobby
- Music - take a couple pages of scribbled experimental sheet music.
- Writing - take a set of notebooks and a chewed pencil nib.
- Clothes - take a self-tailored dinner outfit.
- Cooking - take a platinum diners club card, granting you a table at any restaurant.
- Gaming - take a deck of peculiar cards OR crumbling polyhedral dice.
- Art - take a set of well-used painting supplies.
You get; a radio which randomly skips across channels
You know almost everything about...
- Crime - Those nasty criminal goings on in the Borough.
- Trade - Major ports, major faces, major routes.
- Oddities - Those publicly known. Most are incredibly well protected.
- Electricity - Its effects and uses.
- Politics - Those mustache-twirling political factions and faces in the Borough.
- The City - You know all the in-ways and alleys around the Borough.
You know so much because...
- Books - Take a library card.
- Formal education - A ragged degree.
- Obsession - A stuffed notebook.
- Survival - A tattoo.
- An alien - A spoon/tuning fork.
- Job - An official stamp with your name.
You get; Nothing, you're strong aintcha?
Your loved weapon is a...
- Gym Club Anniversary Club - 25th if you must know. d6 Damage.
- Fists - Your bare fists count as d6 Damage.
- Random Items - You have learnt how to wield crude weapons. They count as d8 Damage in your hands.
- Knuckledusters - Simple, effective. d6 Damage.
- Legacy Weapon - It's big, it's spiky, it's heavy. You're sure you're holding the right end. (Bulky, d8)
- Alien Sledgehammer - Used to knock down walls. Or heads. Or knees. (Bulky, d8)
- An Urban Soldier - You have a friend in every area. Also an enemy.
- A Strongman - Your face is well known, and people will ask for your autograph.
- A Tradesman Bodyguard - Personal friends with a big CEO.
- A Shingle Lacrosse Jock - Your team is having a bad season. People support you, in secret.
- A Farmer - Smells don't phase you.
- A Father - You are Deprived if you haven't visited their graves once a day.
|"Your dastardly plans are no more Homo Chiroptera!"|
You get; a set of ragged clothes
Your power is...
- Linguistic Telekinesis - When hearing a certain language, you can move most items (not bulky) with your mind.
- Olfactory Memory ESP - When you concentrate on your favorite smell, you can hear thoughts.
- Invisibility - Constantly. Take some paint OR powder OR bandages
- Hyper-sense - Smell, Taste, Touch, Hearing or Sight, choose which.
- Squishy Body - somehow your body can squeeze through keyholes
- Strong Skin - You have 2 Armour.
You were changed by...
- A Mad Mockery - Raygun Gothic, lightning electricity, crazy hair; the works. You get a Raygun (d6).
- Magisterial Experimentation - You get a skeleton key which works for any government building.
- Star-Stuff - a strange rock, if you give it, and then take it back, people are Deprived for the day.
- Your Heritage - a Pitchfork (d6) and family tale.
- A Mistake - Something spilled on you. You can drink anything.
- Underground Games - A map of a local underground.