- Named Massive Weapon (d10, Bulky)
- Fur/Felt/Leather Cloak, coloured
- An instrument
- Snakefur belt.
- A crude statue of a jug with a figure half in it.
- Named Smallish Weapon (d6)
- Tightfitting Silk/Velvet/Leather Clothes
- Random Spell
- An Amulet belonging to a Noble
- A pack of cards
You were cast out of a College (I sold the last Scroll of Tsepatus the Wise, I provided a Familiar pet to an adored noblewomen, I entered one of the old temples.)
- A bizarre familiar/homunculus (+1 Fatigue) (1hp)
- Alchemy equipment
- A flowing dark-hued robe.
- 3 Spells
- A Spell, dealing ranged damage of a particular element or damage type.
- 2 Rituals
- A purse full of trinkets, used as currency in your land
- A Blade, of curious design (d6)
- A debilitating Scar (uses a slot)
- A stolen sword
- A shield, previously decorating a wall somewhere.
- Ill-fitting armour
- A map of an area not far from here.
- d10+2 assorted types of currency (each type is more or less enough for an ale)
- A black toga
- d4+5 bejeweled rings, d6 are hollow and filled with various poisons
- A jar of your favorite perfume
- d4 bathing oils
- An obsequious servant (3 hp, d4 Held Fan)
This was a fun little creative exercise, mostly for myself. Fafhrd & the Gray Mouser are excellent stories; I had to riff. If you wish to truly see an Into the Odd hack of Sword & Sorcery stories, see Weird North by Classless Kobolds and for more backgrounds see d66 Starting Loadouts for Cairn, also by Classless Kobolds